Monday, August 6

Jessie's Bio

A wild JESSIE appeared!

Craft Battles

Who is the Artist?     I am Jessi. I am a horseback riding, sculpting, programming, video gaming sorta gal. There are many different parts of my life and sometimes I am not sure how they fit together... But they seem to fit, so why question it. I currently live in Hamilton, Ontario but hope to one day own a small acreage in the country somewhere. Come this December, I will be a graduate of Sheridan College  from their Software Development and Network Engineering program (yup, I chose the one with the longest name). Aside from all that formality stuff, I really do love horses and horseback riding. I ride once a week with my little sister Magpie. One day I will own a horse! And we will frolic and do fun things together... and Niki will live beside me and make art of great proportions! Yes... excellent.


Proof I like horses. Prima the wonderpony!

Art in my Life    Art has and always will be a part of my life. It is something I have worked art into my lifestyle and I have trained myself to view things through "Art Goggles". It all started when I was a wee lass... Okay I have no clue when or how it started, all I know is I enjoyed drawing and drawing I did do. I mostly started drawing horses, then I started drawing horses and dogs. Art turned into an emotional outlet through my teen years and art was easily my favourite subject in highschool. In highschool I got to try acrylic painting, watercolour painting, sculpting, drawing with pastels. At that point I loved painting and sculpting, but mainly stuck to drawing while at home. The end of highschool arrived and I had to decide where I would go from there. I decided to take Art Fundies at Sheridan. Then Nikki Trololol'd me back for trying to tag her page. It was a great experience and I got a nifty piece of paper saying I completed the course. That is where I really got to experiment with the different art types and forms. 3D class was my favourite to say the least. Although I loved being in such an artsy environment, it was not something I felt that I could do professionally and be able to make a living with. So currently I make random sculptures and am starting to try out different techniques! I am hoping that with this blog I will get to experiment more with other artsy people. :D 

Goals   So far I have just being doing art as a hobby, however it has always been a dream to sell some of my sculptures. My biggest goal is to start taking commissions and selling my art. Aside from selling my art, I would really like push my art to a new level by experimenting with different techniques and mediums.

I also have cats! White one is Yuna (he is a boy)... He has one green eye and one blue eye! And this little mess of fluff on the right is Truffles :) She lurves me and strings. And come March/April I gets a puppy-dawg :D He will be a boxer! :D:D:D:D:D:D 

(I win)

No comments: