Sunday, January 6

New Directions With A New Year

The storm has subsided and I can finally say I am done school! It was super hectic and I am actually glad I took a hiatus from blogging and arting just to finish. So now that I am finished and working full-time already, I have evenings free (yay no more homework). What better way to start out the new year than with a plan right?

Some things I would like to learn/do more of/experiment with are:

  • Make more sculptures
  • Sell a sculpture this year
  • Wood carving (I got a wood carving set for Christmas!)
  • Try 3D digital modelling
Its a pretty vague list I know, but its a good start. I have a few stumps sitting in my garage waiting for something to happen to them; I just need to find a direction. :)

And how can we bring in the New Year without recapping some of our favourite moments from 2012! Some art pieces I was extremely happy with are:

Velcro the Velociraptor - he is by far my favourite and best sculpture to date.

The Horse I made my sister - I haven't blogged about this yet, but I am pretty sure I will! 

Anywho, I am happy this blog has been somewhat active (thanks to Nikki) since we started it and I hope we get a lot more views, guest posters and commenters in the future!

No comments: