Wednesday, April 17

Update

Oh my, it's been about two weeks since I've posted - I've never been this far behind before!

Updates, updates all around. It's the end of the school year, and there were one too many days of 'morning until midnight' at school, which (hopefully understandably) left no time for writing, or even thinking about writing!

Now that it is all over though, the Internet must become my life for social networking. This will all start . . . Son of a gun it will start soon! We have a gallery opening on the 18th, the last day to work in the studio is the 22nd or 23rd, and our craft grad ceremony is the 27th. I guess next week I'll be dedicated, how terrifying! I need a real job!

For now, for now.. Sit tight and bake some banana oatmeal cookies (1 banana\1/3 cup oatmeal\1/2 tsp cinnamon-350for12min on parchment paper).

No comments: